get in touch
65 Flinders Street
MOUNT HAWTHORN 6016
F 9443 8366
- Monday 8:30 – 5:30
- Tuesday 8:30 – 7:00
- Wednesday 8:30 – 5:00
- Thursday 8:00 – 7:00
- Friday 8:30 – 5:00
- Saturday 8:30 – 1:00
1. Clean your teeth and rinse your Pola LED mouthpiece before use.
Optional: Record your tooth shade on the last page.
2. Attach the syringe tip provided to the syringe. Apply a small line of Pola Day gel evenly along the inner front of the top and bottom of your Pola LED mouth piece.
3. Fit the Pola LED mouthpiece to your mouth and bite down.
For Pola Day, please use the following instructions:
Pola Day 6% hydrogen peroxide whitening
Or the treatment time can be 15 minutes if there are no signs of sensitivity.
4. After reaching your treatment duration, remove the mouthpiece and wipe away any excess gel/saliva with a dry tissue. Rinse the mouthpiece and wash it with lukewarm water. Do not submerge it in water.
5. Rinse mouth or brush teeth once whitening session is complete.
Pola Light comes with Pola Day gel
Enjoy a brighter, more confident smile in 5 days
The Pola Light advance tooth whitening system combines
Pola’s award winning whitening formula, with a LED mouthpiece, for a faster whitening treatment.
Active Ingredient: 6% Hydrogen Peroxide
Pola Light packaging includes