WHAT TO EXPECT
On arrival you will be welcomed by one of our friendly patient coordinators whom will process your patient information. If you arrive early, you can relax in our patient lounge and enjoy a light refreshment whilst reading through a selection of the latest reading material.
You will then be welcomed through to one of the clinical bays where you will meet one of our experienced dentists. The first visit is about getting to know you, making sure you feel comfortable and relaxed. During this 60 minute consultation, our dentists will listen to your concerns and needs, and will evaluate your immediate and future requirements to help you attain excellent oral health and to achieve your perfect smile.
Your consultation will include:
- Checking all your teeth and gums by digital charting to assess the health of your mouth.
- A screen for oral cancer.
- Digital X-rays (link back to technology page) which are often required at your initial visit to identify any problem areas.
- A guided tour of your mouth with our intra-oral camera (link back to technology page) allowing you to get a clear view by showing pictures of any areas requiring attention.
- There will be a detailed discussion of the findings and if required possible treatment plans for your specific concerns and desires (link to concerns). Our dentists will answer any questions you may have to put you at ease. If further treatment is required, costs will be explained and an estimate will be issued.
We recommend regular visits every 6 months to maintain healthy teeth and prevent future complications.
Comprehensive new patient examination $319 includes;
- Full dental examination
- Bitewing Radiographs x2
- Full mouth digital x-ray OPG
- Intra – oral photos
*Does not include LAT CEPH X-rays
*HBF patients – pricing may alter as set by health fund
Swipe your health fund and just pay the gap. We accept all private insurance and process on-the-spot HICAPS claims. Not sure about your coverage? Ask your health fund about periodic checkups and cleans.